at Enoteca Italiana, Siena

Friday, July 15, 2011

Mangiafuoco

the mask chair
 Occhio... Malocchio...prezzemolo...e finocchio.   
Dining Room
Daniele, the friendly host
the narcissist table
great grilled veggie's

desert
nice, clean, attention to detail co-ed bathroom
-->
01.07.2011
cool modern sinks
Last Friday night we went out to celebrate Graziano’s birthday a day early, because we had to work on his actual birthday.
Marina Cvetic, Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
Driving through Foligno earlier in the week, I saw this new sign “Mangiafuoco” in front of a building on Via IV Novembre.  








I liked the looks of the restaurant, and I also liked the name.

Dining Room, Mangiafuoco

It turned out to be a quite pleasant dining experience.  They had only opened 2 weeks ago, but seemed to be pretty well organized.







I really liked the décor, a great blend of design and industrial gone white.  Unfortunately I only had my iPhone, which doesn’t really capture the feeling of the place.  Daniele Costarelli the host was very nice and attentive.
Looking forward to the next visit.



The Cheese Plate
Pannacotta
Bacon Bruschette

No comments:

Post a Comment